Grilled Chicken Tzatziki Wraps
- 4deboned chicken thighs
- 2tbspolive oil
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp dried oregano
- 1cupgrated fresh cucumber
- 1cupGreek yogurt, plain and full cream
- 1handfulfresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1handfulfresh mint, finely chopped
- 1clovesgarlic, crushed
- feta cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion
- Add the chicken thighs, olive oil, lemon juice and spices to a bowl and massage the marinade into the chicken. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Place the grated cucumber into a clean tea towel and squeeze all the water out of it.
- Add the cucumber, yogurt, herbs, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil to a bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken in a hot pan, for around 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from the pan and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Warm the wraps in a pan before serving with the tzatziki, chicken, tomato slices,lettuce, red onion, and feta.