- 1kgfresh fish, cubed (Deep sea tuna used for this recipe)
- 200mlolive oil
- 2brown onions, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, chopped
- 2tbspGood Life Organic Taste of Thai spice (or preferred curry spice mix)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1jarBorella's Napoletana sauce (or 500ml tomato and basil sauce)
- 1cupGreek yogurt
- Heat the olive oil in a deep pan on medium heat.
- Braise the onion and garlic till soft.
- Add the taste of Thai spice and fry for about a minute, just to wake up the flavours.
- Add the cubed fish and fry till the fish starts browning slightly.
- Add the tomato sauce and carefully mix in, heat on medium still
- Add salt and pepper as you feel needed.
- After simmering for a few minutes, turn the heat down and add the Greek yogurt.
- Serve with basmati rice and lots of fresh coriander leaves.