Willem's Asian Tuna in the Pan
- 4tuna steaks of about 400g each
- 2tspfine Himalayan salt
- 3tbspGood Life Organic soy sauce
- 2clovesgarlic, chopped
- 2cmfresh ginger root, peeled and grated fine
- 1lemon's juice
- 2whole star anise seed
- 1tbspGood Life organic Marvelous Masala spice mix
- In a frying pan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add all the ingredients, besides the fish.
- When the sauce has simmered over medium heat for a few minutes, add the tuna steaks.
- Fry them till slightly brown on both sides. You can turn the heat up quite a bit. Don't over cook it! Slightly pink in the middle is what you are going for, and tuna is great and healthy raw.
- Serve with a fresh Greek salad, and poor some of the left over sauce creatively onto your plate for extra flavour.