Blueberry Yogurt Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain full cream yogurt
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Line a square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Add the dates to a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add in the rolled oats,coconut and vanilla extract and blitz until well combined.
- Press this into the prepared tin until evenly flattened. Set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, honey and lemon juice and pour this over the oats base.
- Add the blueberries into a pot with a splash of water over medium heat and let them stew until cooked through.
- Dollop the stewed blueberries into the yogurt and swirl with a butter knife.
- Leave the bars in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until completely set.
- Once set, let the bars thaw for 5 minutes before slicing into 16 squares.
- Store them in the freezer and let them thaw for 5 minutes before enjoying.