Strawberry, Avo & Feta Salad
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries, quartered
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 rings Feta cheese, diced
- 1 hand full Fresh mint leaves, Lightly chopped
- 6 Baby marrows, sliced thinly in length
- 1 Lemon's juice
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Raw honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt to a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Fry the baby marrow in a pan over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil until browned.
- Place the baby spinach in a serving plate or bowl along with the strawberries, baby marrow, avocado, feta, and mint.
- Pour the prepared salad dressing over the salad and toss to combine just before serving.