Cucumber Mint John Ross Mocktail
- 4 slices Fresh cucumber, thin
- 6 Fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 shots John Ross virgin distilled botanicals (gin)
- 250ml Barker & Quin tonic water
- 6 Ice cubes
- 1 slice Lemon, thin
- Keep aside 1 mint leaf and the slice of lemon, and all other ingredients you put into a cocktail shaker or shake shaker. Shake well.
- Optional: Put the liquids and ice into a blender to make a slush-tail.
- Poor mocktail into a tall glass, and garnish with a slice of lemon and a mint leaf. Enjoy!