Sugar Free Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups Almonds flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp Clove powder
- 1/4 tsp Fine salt
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, Melted
- 3 tbsp Raw honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add all of the dry ingredients including the almond flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour the coconut oil, honey and vanilla into the dry ingredients along with the egg. Whisk till fully combined and a sticky dough is formed.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes to an hour before preheating the oven to 180°C and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into small balls (around 1 1/2 tbsp dough per cookie) and press onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes before cooling and serving!